Saturday, April 16, 2011

Let Me Explain...

Why a review blog?
I am starting this blog to share my thoughts on the products I have used. I am obsessed with all things make up and love anything girly. Usually, when I am in the market for a new beauty product I will research the best ones on Google or YouTube. I love reading other girl's opinions on one product. It's like having an older sister to give you advise on anything that you need. Now, I would like to share my opinions for other people to learn from. This blog will mainly contain topics like "The Best Lip Gloss Around" or "This Nail Polish Did Not Work For Me!" but every once and in a while I might just break my own rules and review a movie I just watched, or something amazing I ate from Safeway. This will be a place to express my total opinion on a product good or bad. I might even venture away from reviewing and just speak my mind about my favorite fashion trend this season.

How do you review products?
I am a pretty positive person, so when reviewing something I do try to find something positive about it. Although, if it is a horrible product I won't make up something I like about it. I also don't let other people's opinions of products change mine. If someone tells me that this lip balm they use is amazing then I will probably pick it up to try it out. But if it doesn't live up to my standards, then it won't get an A+, no matter how much my friend loves it.

I am a sucker for good packaging. Yes, you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but in order to to buy something, I have to pick it up off the shelf in the first place so it must catch my eye. So I will be reviewing packaging as well.

I have no problems with drugstore or less expensive products, in fact, I might even like them more than high end products.

Are you ready to get started?
Totally! I am so excited to begin my blogging experience!

xoxo roseyreview

No comments:

Post a Comment