Friday, June 10, 2011

Top Three Favorite Curly Hair Products At The Moment

Yes, it is true. I am a girl with curls. I have gone through a lot with my curls. For most of my life I didn’t enhance my curls or even show them off. I knew very little about the hair on my own hair, which sounds ridiculous, but it is true. As I got older, I started to explore the hair product world. Because I was trying out so many products, I didn’t want to spend tons of money so I focused most of my time on drugstore products. That is where I discovered mousse.
Oh, mousse! How could I live without you?! Mousse became my best friend because it formed my frizzy locks into perfect spirals, plus it weighed down my hair more so that instead of frizzing out, it frizzed down (if that makes any sense!). 

This post is going to be about my favorite three favorite hair products that keep my hair under control. These are my three A+ products!

Number one is my truly beloved mousse! What brand you ask? Well, I have never used a mousse that didn’t work wonders but my favorite at the moment is the TRESemme Extra Hold Mousse ($3.34 at Target). It smells amazing and is light weight.
I have also used and liked the Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Mouse ($3.99) because it is super light weight! In a way, I like this and don’t like this because it makes you feel like you need to use more product, but it feels nice in your hair.

Lastly, the Pantene Curl Defining Scrunching Mousse ($3.99 at Target) is also one of my favorite mousses. It is pretty much the exact same thing as the TRESemme mousse; it just has a different scent. The scent is pretty amazing too!

Number two is deep conditioner. My favorite is Aussie Three Minute Miracle ($4.49). It makes my hair soooo soft and healthy looking (and feeling)! I use it as a conditioner, but not every time I wash my hair. I also love the packaging. You don’t have to unscrew or snap any caps. All you have to do is squeeze the tube. I have used such a difference in my hair since using this product.
Number three is leave-in conditioner. My favorite at the moment is Ouidad Moisture Lock Leave-in Conditioner. This is a high-end product. I purchased this at Sephora and it retails for $22.
Without these products, my hair can not cooperate. These are my favorite products at the moment that I cannot live without!

xoxo roseyreview

1 comment:

  1. Speciality chemicals manufacturers

    Specialty chemicals , in the strictest sense of the word, are products that are sold on the basis of their performance or function and not their composition. They can be single-chemical compounds or formulations that have a significant impact on the product's performance and processing.

    ReplyDelete